We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

hertfordshire uk
14 posts
Save Topic
Car Hire

Visiting Paphos in Sept and need to hire a car can anyone recomend a decent Company.

Lynne

lancs
Level Contributor
985 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

We always use this firm(west end travel),they are very reasonable and everything is included,no hidden extras.Owner Michael is really helpful.We have used them for years now and never had a problem,we pick car up at airport and drop off there when we are going home,here is the link,if you want anymore info feel free to ask.

westend@cytanet.com.cy

Marie.

hertfordshire uk
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

thanks I will try them I would rather use someone recommended.

Lynne

3. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 17:39
lancs
Level Contributor
985 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire

Meant to say you pay nothing untill you pick your car up.

Marie.

swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire

we always book on line at home and use economycarhire.co.uk.

If you wish you can collect at the airport. they list all the car hire firms and the cost in sterling

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
94 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire

Hi,

can you use any of these companies for mini bus hire? Looking for 8-10 seater if poss for a week in Sept?

Thanks

lancs
Level Contributor
985 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Hire

I'M sure west end travel do ,we had a 7 seater from them ,and i'm sure Michael would be able to fix you up...

Marie.

8. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 05:16