We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 Up juice

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
938 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
7 Up juice

My son has a medical issue which means the only juice he can drink is 7 up.

Is this sold in supermarkets and bars/restaurants in Paphos or is it Sprite?

Thanks

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,942 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 Up juice

I have seen 7 up in cyprus but I Cant remember where,but I am sure most of the supermarkets esp the big ones will have it.in fact I remember drinking it with my vodka,it might have been in carefour in limassol.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
439 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 Up juice

What do you mean 7up juice? Like the sprite-like lemonade? If yes, you can find them just about anywhere.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
938 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 Up juice

Yeah, 7 Up, similar to Sprite but has to be 7 Up.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 Up juice

Is the 7up licence the same as in Great Britain IE are they the same ingredients! i would check.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,607 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 Up juice

Aye up it could be 8 up!

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,942 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 7 Up juice

the sprite like 7up stuff you can get anywhere,but it is not really juice,any problems nip into a pharmacy,and ask them to recommend something.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
938 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 7 Up juice

Thanks for replies

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 7 Up juice

7 Up is widely sold in supermarkets and kiosks all over the island, but bear in mind that it is produced under license locally so although the basic ingredients are the same there may be some difference in the taste, if your son is very sensitive it might be worth checking out. In Cyprus the company that produces 7 Up is Andreou & Paraskevaides, check out their website below and if you are concerned why not contact them to check:

http://www.ape.com.cy/gr/about/homepage.htm

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 7 Up juice

7up is widely available in Cyprus, in fact probably more so that in the UK, so you will be fine.

10. Re: 7 Up juice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 05:18