We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and Drink (world cup)

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Food and Drink (world cup)

Hi me my boyfriend and little boy are thinking of coming end of june and thinking of staying at the Avanti Hotel or Kefalos beach !!! We would just like to know of what the bars and restaurants are like around them hotels, is there many that will be showing the football.

Many thanks

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and Drink (world cup)

Oh, don't worry Funkychick, all the bars will be showing the World Cup and there are many good restaurants and bars on 'the Triangle' next to the Avanti. Also an easy walk to the harbour area if you need to escape the telly. Kefalos is a bit further out, never eaten in that area.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food and Drink (world cup)

Plenty of nice restaurants near Kefalos. You are only 5 minutes walk from Tomb of the Kings Road. I recommend, Metaxes (Italian/Cypriot), Fat Mamas (American style Diner, your kid will love it) and Phuket (Chinese/Thai). Tramps Bar on Tomb of the Kings Road will defo show it, along with many others.

Kefalos Beach is an excellent hotel and would be a great choice, kids club/entertainment is top notch.

Edited: 15 April 2010, 05:49
hills above coral...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food and Drink (world cup)

fat mamas for a meal[my next door neighbours]then over the road to the pitstop for the football sounds like a great night

4. Re: Food and Drink (world cup)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:21