We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it about to get cloudy.....?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Is it about to get cloudy.....?

Bit of a question for any locals I guess.

I'm on my way over on Sunday for a wedding on Tues and having checked the long(ish) range forecast it implies that it may get a bit cloudy and cooler from about Sunday. Whilst I know I cannot control the weather and that a lot of the time the 'experts' cannot predict the weather I was wondering if any locals with local knowledge could confirm, deny or otherwise please.

I will still enjoy myself no matter the weather but it would just be nice to have an idea of what to expect.

Cheers

A.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,548 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it about to get cloudy.....?

I never really take much notice of the weather predictions. It never seems to be the same as they say it will be. Also even if you get some cloud I doubt it would stay like that all day. I am convinced you will get some sun at this time of year.

Twigs

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it about to get cloudy.....?

have a look at.

wunderground.com

Julie

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it about to get cloudy.....?

We are now well into the heating up period, my unheated pool was officially opened Tuesday first swim of season as temperature of the lieing shark thermometer was over 26C, pool boy shorts are on!

Cloud could bubble up at this time of year and BBC World weather is showing clouds and showers in Libya which could move to Westwards to Cyprus or head more South or North. Weather patterns typically move West to East but exactly what path I do not think they know but give a best guess or as they will say an accurate prediction from superb computers and years of experience and not based on the piece of seaweed hanging at the window.

Edited: 13 May 2010, 06:48
4. Re: Is it about to get cloudy.....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 14:34
5. Re: Is it about to get cloudy.....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 06:17