We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus from airport

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle bus from airport

hi,

Can anyone help me, thinking of using the shuttle bus from airport to Pardise Gardens. Do thy drop you off at your apartments or in the town centre?

Thanks

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. We arrive around lunch time so I was looking at the shuttle. as there are 7 of us in total we would need either 2 taxi or a mini bus and I am presuming they will be expensive from what people are saying. I looked on the wes site but I cant figue out how far the bus stop is from the hotel, and how long will it take from the airport to the louis Imperial??

Thanks

Jo

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

The bus passes your hotel. Once the bus hits the sea front (hotel strip) the first hotel it passes is the Louis Phaethon.

The bus continues all the way along that road, and I reckon your hotel is only a couple or three minutes further on. Sit near the front and tell the driver (they're used to it!) where you want dropping-off.

Total journey time, about 25 minutes.

Yorkshire/Paphos
Level Contributor
287 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

Children under 12 travel free - unless they've changed things

CL

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

Thank very much for that!!

I was looking at the map and could not figure out where the hotel was know I keep asking questions but is there enough room for us and our bags!!

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

What about having one taxi for you and any kids and ladies and let the men catch the bus :)...lol....sorry guys I'm still old enough to remember chivalry

It'll be about 25.00 euro for one taxi - which can fit you some of the luggage and more importantly the wedding dress

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

@jojo<<< but is there enough room for us and our bags!!>>>

The buses are modern with plenty of space.

But if you've got any doubts why not do as cashtravelgirl suggests? Just make sure you pre-book the taxi otherwise you could get stung.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

thanks!!

I wil look into pricing up a taxi xx

Paphos, Cyprus
2 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

Can anyone please provide me with more information about the airport shuttle bus from paphos to larnaca airport.

Ie where does it depart from, telephone number etc.

Thanks\

Amanda

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

how often does the airport shuttle run and does it stop at alexander the great where would i get a timetable

Manama, Bahrain
1 post
Save Reply
40. Re: Shuttle bus from airport

Hi I am coming 2 Cyprus in July , can any one let me no the best bus company I can get from laranca airport as I hav 2 get 2 pathos, as I know taxis cost around 150 eur , I don't no why Cyprus dos not hav a good transport service as so may hav 2 fry into. Main airport , wish they had a train which we could just jump on , any way can any one help me , the name of a good bus service thanks Julie

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe