We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limnaria Gardens

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Limnaria Gardens

Just booked to go to Limnaria Gardens next July. I've been reading good reviews would appreciate any other info on them.

Home
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limnaria Gardens

Hi,

Just back from Limnaria Gardens at the end of July, stayed there for 2 weeks in a ground floor apartment. The complex is excellent, the 2 pools were great and our apartment was spotless, probably the best apartment we have stayed in whilst on holiday. Its about a 15 min stroll to the harbour passing lots of eateries and places to have a drink. We are in our early 30's so went out for dinner most nights and went for a drink after, only thing was that "bar street" was really quiet and we found paphos in general a bit quieter than last couple of times we have been. Still there was plently of hussle and bussle down at the harbour. Couple of places we had nice meals were Chloe's chinese, fat mamas, raffles and the moorings.

Overall a brill holiday and was made much better by the quality and location of our apartment. Hope this helps, any questions just ask.

cheers steven

north west england
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limnaria Gardens

Steven

I've seen on the review pages for Limnaria that there's been past problems with sun loungers - towels on them at dawn sort of thing. Any comments from your recent trip (we're there later in September).

John

Home
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limnaria Gardens

Hi John,

Good question and was something that was on my mind when we booked the apartment. I can't be bothered with the hassle of getting up at stupid o'clock and putting towels down. I deliberately booked a ground floor apartment because it had its own private terrace and 2 sunloungers that overlooked the pool. There were a lot of sunloungers chained up round the pool that were from apartments on the 1st or second floor so people that were in them just came down to the pool, unchained them and chained them back up at the end of the day. There were a few communal sunloungers as well and honestly never saw anyone really struggling to get one, and we were there in the middle of July. I dont think you ahould have a problem in September. I would check who you booked with and see if they have any loungers chained up at the pool area for your apartment.

cheers,

steven

4. Re: Limnaria Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 06:16