We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marios Taxi

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Marios Taxi

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of this taxi firm? they are quoting quite a reasonable return price which is almost 30 euros cheaper than another firm i've contacted. tempted to book our transfers from paphos airport but would like some feedback?

Chorley
Level Contributor
666 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marios Taxi

Hi

Sorry I have not heard of Marios Taxi, however, if youre after a check price, I can recommend Andreas, he is very good and reliable, tel 00 357 99622288

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marios Taxi

Also Paphos Minicab is around with very special prices. Call or text +357 99987654

Edited: 01 September 2010, 07:06
jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marios Taxi

Hi All,

Any ideas of taxi costs Path Airport to Tala Square ???

Thanks

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marios Taxi

We do it for 20-25 euro. Call us now on 99987654

5. Re: Marios Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:28
6. Re: Marios Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:28
Get answers to your questions about Paphos