We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

agapinor hotel

peterborough
Level Contributor
172 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
agapinor hotel

How far from the agapinor hotel to the kings hotel

Is it about 300 yards up the back of it?

And can you get a bus near the agapinor to coral bay

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: agapinor hotel

I think it is more like a mile maybe longer as the crow fly's and I think you can get a bus to coral bay

Kev

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,117 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: agapinor hotel

The Agapinor is up in the old town, near Marks and Spencer. The bus passes the front door.

Happy travels!

Trisha

Mentioned in this post
Agapinor Hotel
Agapinor Hotel
949 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Liverpool
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: agapinor hotel

For all people who still want to know the informtion regarding this post, even though it was from February, the Agapinor is about a 15 minute walk to the tombs of the kings strip, which is where i would imagine the hotel namely the kings would be situated!

Also the bus stop is outside this hotel, and if you get the right bus then yes it will take you to coral bay! Another good alternative would be to get a 3 euro day bus pass get the bus to the harbour (610) then pick the bus up from the harbour to coral bay (615) which also passes through tomb of the kings strip, so if you wish to get off here then you are killing two birds with one stone with your day pass happy holidays! :)

Mentioned in this post
Agapinor Hotel
Agapinor Hotel
949 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
4. Re: agapinor hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:16