We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked the pafian park!

newcastle
Level Contributor
813 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Booked the pafian park!

Going on 8th may...cant wait havnt been to cyprus for 5 years now. Got a fab deal too :))

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked the pafian park!

Hi, pleased you got a good deal, we have decided to go to Rhodes this May as Cyprus holidays were getting expensive but noticed yesterday that there was a good deal for the Helios Bay Hotel through Thomas Cook so perhaps they are coming down in price.Is the Pafian Park the one on the way to Coral Bay because it looks really nice in the brochure and not far to walk to the bus stop. Are you going self catering and if so are there any restaurants near by or do you have to go into Paphos all the time. Just like to know for future reference.

newcastle
Level Contributor
813 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked the pafian park!

Barbara...The one i think you mean is the pafian sun holiday village where i have also stayed and it is fab..The pafian park is further into paphos in a secluded spot..we are all inclusive and if the pafian sun is anything to go by then we are in for a treat. There is a bus stop outside of both properties into coral bay/paphos not that i think we will be using it much as its just a week of lying in the sun we are after.

We paid £260 each for this week in may all inc!!

Its now gone up too £500 each.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked the pafian park!

Hi, NewcastleGill, I'm in shock,what a bargain, how did you book it, as a package or separate. That was some offer, no wonder you snapped it up. So is the one you are going to nearer to the airport. Still I don't suppose at that price you are too bothered where it is. Well done for snapping up a bargain.

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked the pafian park!

WOW £260 thats the price of a flight and you got AI. That certainly is a bargain for Cyprus, Well Done.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked the pafian park!

blimey

what a result

Nice Place too.

Best Wishes

Jackie

newcastle
Level Contributor
813 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked the pafian park!

Hi...yes i was looking for the greek islands and kept coming up with this..couldnt understand how it was so cheap thought it was a mistake as the last time i went to pafian sun was in march!! and paid the same for self catering...just got to be flexible i suppose...

barbara it was a package the DIY couldnt even come close..lol

Gill

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked the pafian park!

It's cheap as it burnt down last week

No only joking lol

Kev

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked the pafian park!

That did make me laugh Kev. Goodluck to anyone who can get a bargain, it can all depend on when you can go etc and you have to be in the right place at the right time, i.e keep looking on the net. Thanks for the info Gill on the 2 Pafian hotels and have a great holiday, Barbara

9. Re: Booked the pafian park!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 01:15