We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

I'm looking for a decent hotel for myself, wife and 2 year old daughter for a hoilday in June.

A hotel with good food, good facilties for a toddler - kids pool, playground, maybe a bit of entertainment etc and not too expensive

Maybe a bit much to ask!

But would appreciate any recommendations please

Would be interested in somewhere that has a half board (or poss FB/AI) option, so we don't have to go and search for suitable restaurants to take our daughter to

Thanks in advance

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,155 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

I understand the Almyra is very child friendly.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

The Kefelos apartments were excellent and child friendly. There was a toddlers pool, a climbing frame and toys, and the restaurant served great food, if you didn't want to walk to the Tomb of the Kings Road. I think there was a kids club, although I might be getting that mixed up with somewhere else.

Have a look at the reviews, they will give you a more detailed description of the apartments

essex
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

Try the Louis Phaethon Beach, great food, great staff, good accommodation (all rooms etc just refurbished with new kid slides etc), kids club every day (eat and drink what you and the kids want - ice cream the lot), day and evening entertainment (kid disco, fun games, bingo, show, dancing), no need to go out of the hotel at all. It just on the edge of Paphos and you can get a cheap bus right outside the hotel to the centre, so definitely worth going all inclusive. Have a look.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,204 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

Hi,

I would also suggest the Phaethon. We were there last Sept; we didn't have children but there were plenty around.

These pics are obviously prior to the refurb but they will give you an idea.

LOUIS PHAETHON BEACH CLUB ~ SEPT. ’10 (prior to refurbishment of winter 2010)

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Review is under my profile:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g190384-d2…

Regards

5. Re: Hotel/Complex recommendation for holiday with Toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Paphos