We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

Cumbria
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

Hi, does the free bus to the waterpark pick up near the Aliathon Holiday Village?

Cumbria
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

If not, how much is a taxi?

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

Hi! I think there are several bus routes which go from the Aliathon Village to the Waterpark. I haven't used them myself, but I understand the buses around Paphos are €1 per single trip for adults.

See the Paphos Bus website for more info on routes. I've posted links to their map and timetable:

http://www.pafosbuses.com/files/website/ΧΑΡΤHΣ%20ΑΣΤΙΚΩΝ%20ΔΙΑΔΡΟΜΩΝ%20ΓΙΑ%20ΤΟ%20WEBSITE.pdf

pafosbuses.com/files/…20ENGLISH.pdf

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

Not sure about a free bus but its only around a 15 minute walk from the Aliathon.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

I would agree with djm1311 it is easily walkable

Kev

Cumbria
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

have just read the reviews, they don't seem very good, is it worth a day out?

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,705 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

I went last summer when they were offering a 50% reduction for residents.If your children have been to water parks in the USA then they'll be disappointed, but otherwise it's a good day out.

Happy travels

Trisha

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

Much prefer Fasouri at Limassol especially if you have a hire car as its only around an hours drive.

www.fasouri-watermania.com

Cheers

8. Re: Aliathon bus to Aphridite waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 06:16