We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noise at the Aliathon

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Noise at the Aliathon

Travelling to Aliathon HV next month. We will be staying in the fishing village in a deluxe studio. I am a bit concerned about the comments that have been made about the loud music through the day and night near the reception or main area. Please can someone give advice on where in the fishing village is the best place to be away from the noise. I don’t mind it during the day but with a little baby that does not sleep well anyway day and night might be a bit to much.

Also any advise on where I can buy pampers when we are there ?

I know there is a supermarket on site, but don't know if they sell any.

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noise at the Aliathon

Hi

We stayed at the Aliathon a couple of years ago, our room was in a very quiet area of the complex, it was in a corner away from the main pools and entertainment area over looking the bowling greens, it was perfect. E mail the site and ask for this area and also ask for an upper floor apartment. If you have a pram you will have to carry it up one flight of stairs.

Regarding pampers I dont know the answer to that but I know the supermarket on site is not the cheapest. When my kids where that age we just packed the cases with them so we had then when we got there.

HTH

kelvedon
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noise at the Aliathon

Pampers are sold all over, the same as the UK...will cost a bit more, but you will be able to get them

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Noise at the Aliathon

Most big stores will have them but try not to go to the small kiosks as they will be more expensive. I was under the impression that the music stopped around 12 midnight and it would be around the bar area's only. The Police are very strict regarding the levels of noise so I am surprised to hear that you have heard comments.

Kev

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Noise at the Aliathon

Thanks for all your advce. I am now looking forward to our holiday.

Lu

5. Re: Noise at the Aliathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Paphos