We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local taxi Email address's

Liverpool
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Topic
Local taxi Email address's

Hi can anyone give me any local taxi firm email addresses or mobile numbers to text in order for me to get some quotes on airport transfers?

Paphos airport to coral bay area

Thanks in advance.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Local taxi Email address's

Hi stekemp08

If your staying in one of the hotels contact the hotel as they probably arrange one at a better price

Kev

Chorley
Level Contributor
668 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local taxi Email address's

Try Andreas on 00 357 99622288

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local taxi Email address's

Try Rocky

http://www.iwantataxicyprus.com/

Good Rates - Great Service

D&P

cyprus
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local taxi Email address's

I know of a great, cheap and reliable taxi. If your interested their website is www.iwantataxicyprus.com

The main man is called Rocky... He's a great laugh, very friendly and very reliable. I used this company and felt very comfortable..... Plus the taxi is amazing!! I highly reccomend this company for your holiday and will definately be using them again.

5. Re: Local taxi Email address's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations