We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling in Paphos?

North Wales
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snorkelling in Paphos?

Is there any good snorkelling in the Pahos area? We've just come back from a trip to Egypt where the snorkelling was amazing but my boyfriend caught a nasty bug and was in bed for 10 days of the trip - needless to say it's put him off ever going back to Egypt so I'm trying to find somewhere else for next year and he won't go long haul either so I'm limited. I really like the hot weather so was thinking about paphos at the end of May (is it hot then?)

Ideally we would like a family hotel with some waterslides on-site to keep the kids entertained, and we don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere - I'd like to be able to walk to some shops, bars, restaurants etc (10 mins walk max). Or are there other areas of Cyprus that would have better snorkelling such as Nissi Bay/Protaras?

Any comments/tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
30 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling in Paphos?

We went with Cydive for our snorkelling trip. We went over to Akamas which was really nice. Corallia Beach is good once you get over the boulders in the water. Also the harbour area there are some cool things to look at just near the markets opposite Cydive. Probably no help at all but I hear Ayia Napa is awesome for that!

kelvedon
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling in Paphos?

We went on a trip Near Polis from Pathos, called sail away....What a day!!!! Boat trip around the bay and then Snorkling in the blue lagoon, absolutly beautiful...we were served drinks onboard and then had a barbecue...we was really well looked after. We booked this through our Thompson rep, but it could be available to book in the harbour...definatly worth looking into, we had a fantastic time.

I also know thet The Wave dancer sunshine cruise that operates from the Harbour take you out for the day, and your able to snorkle

3. Re: Snorkelling in Paphos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 00:16