We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

hi am looking to get married somewere in paphos just wondering if anybody can give me any ideas about were to have my reception for about forty people somewere that nice but cheap like a nice resturant which will have a dance floor etc aswell as we will be paying for it all,also any ides about were to get married were it is cheap and hopefully near the hotel called pafian sun village thisis for next year at the end of may thank you

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

and how much is cheap, restaurants don't have dance floors the ones that do are not cheap. Be cheaper to stay in the UK and go for a registery office

Kev

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

we want to spend about 2000 including the wedding package on the beach preferably

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

we were thinking around 2000 including the weddingpackage

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

we want to spend about 2000 including the wedding package on the beach preferably

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

you cannot have the ceremony on a beach other then at a hotel overlooking the sea. There is one restaurant I know which is overlooking the sea and does the ceremony. Ttheir charges vary dependant on what you have and if your paying for the guests then here's a brakdown

Cheapest Meal 40 x €34 - €1,360

License Fee - €630

Total €1,990

Loads more to go on top of that

Kev

Lancashire UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

Hi

Hope you're finding some info.....I don't think your 2000 budget is going to be enough unfortunately especially to include everything...the legal fees alone are a killer...

reception wise, you could go to Demokritos....end of bar street, traditional dancing and meze food...not the best you will ever eat, but plentiful and the wine is included!!

entertainment a bit of a laugh...so could be a winner...

also have a look at " I do weddings"...i used these to do all my legal stuff but as a regular to paphos did the rest myself....much cheaper that way!!

7. Re: help in finding a reception venue nice and cheap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 01:17