We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

We were going to stay at Regina Gardens 3 but due to other reasons this is not happening now.

What I would like is a nice relatively newly built apartment or villa as part of a small complex with a shared pool.

We would also like to be within a short walk of restaurants and bars. Perhaps somewhere close to the harbour ??? (This is our first visit to Cyprus. Is Paphos harbour a good location ?)

Can someone help us please ? We need to get something booked soon as we are flyin in on 28th September for 10 nights.

Hopefully some of you good people can recommend something for us.

Just to let you know a bit about us. We are 41 and 46. Travelling just the two of us. Like the finer things in life such as luxurious accomodation and good food, drinks and lots of fun.

lancs
Level Contributor
969 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Hi ,we book villas with Villaplus every year,have a look at thier site,they are lovely villas,and you have your own pool,with pool heating and air con at no extra charge,we found this was the only villa company that didn't charge for it.

Hope you get sorted,we are going 25th sept,to a villa in Coral Bay/Peyia,it is lovely there.

Marie.

godalming surrey
Level Contributor
167 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Dear Mike, Have a look at Limnaria Gardens I think it is just what you are looking for. Do your research well as some apartments do not overlook the lovely pools and gardens. Please message me if you would like any recommendations Lesley.

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Hi Mike

I am currently staying in Melania Gardens in Chloraka, really nice apartments and very well maintained and very clean, pool areas are cleaned every day.

I booked a friends apartment here http://www.howardswaypaphos.com but I think he is booked for the period you are after, he might know of someone who has one for rent.

Also we flew from Gatwick to Paphos using Monarch, pretty cheap also worth going for the extra legroom if you are tall like me 6'6" lol.

Scott.

Bansko, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah, Bansko
Level Contributor
947 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

We would also like to be within a short walk of restaurants and bars. Perhaps somewhere close to the harbour ???

Either close to the harbour or Tomb of the Kings area would be more suited for what you ask. Melania Gardens you'd need a car to get to bars and restaurant. You'll have no problem finding accommodation for those dates, depending on your budget.

Fee.

Banchory, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

I would second the idea of Limnaria Gardens, very peaceful, lots of nice restaurants nearby, and only a 10 minute walk to Paphos harbour area :) we stayed here last year, and have just booked again for next year.

We book through Cyprus Lettings, and never had any problems :) any other questions just shout. xx

UK
Level Contributor
544 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

It didn't sound like you were definitely fixed on Paphos so this might fit the bill for you, we are about the same age as you and also appreciate good accommodation and good food. If you want a private and tranquil villa, then look no further than these villas in Latchi where we have stayed for the last 8 years, right on the beach. There are 2 and 3 bedroom ones, each have their own private pool. They are owned and managed by a local surgeon and his wife. They are about 1km outside Latchi which is easily walkable along the paved beach path, Latchi is a traditional fishing village with about 8 tavernas and a couple of bars lined along the harbour. It’s a beautiful setting at night for a meal. It is close to the Akamas peninsula which is a nature reserve good for fishing, swimming, snorkelling and walking. There are lots of other quiet villages around to visit, the Troodos mountains and Lara Bay known for its nesting turtles. It would say there is a lot to see and do depending on the time of year there are lots of places to walk, take picnics, find hidden gems of tavernas for lunch, it’s all very relaxing but not remote. It is an easy 45 min drive from Paphos airport and car hire is easy to organise. There is a very large supermarket in Polis called Papantoniou, but there are a couple of small ones in Latchi for top up supplies.

http://www.the-olympians.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Hi Mike,

I've rented a villa just of TOTK road which is in a small cul-de-sac and has it's own pool and bbq. I'm going there on the 23rd of this month.

The villa comes highly recommended. I'll give you a shout when I'm there and let you know.

Jim

Somerset
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Just got back from limnaria gardens. Can't praise them enough. Perfect location. Just a short stroll to the bars, restaurants and harbour. Definitely make sure you book an apartment with a pool view though

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Hi Mike,

We are of similar ages and I can recommend Paradise Gardens 2 in Kato Paphos web page: http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/, we stayed there last year and are going again in 2 weeks. It's a beautiful Villa over looking shared pools, very clean and beautiful gardens. You are about 15 min walk to bar street where you can enjoy great night life with lots of different restaurants., and 20 min walk to the harbour, where you can book some great boat cruises. I would recommend Wave dancer for a great relaxing day sunbathing, snorkling/swimming, and lunch etc. You don't need a hire car which is a bonus. Hope this helps. Have a great holiday.

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Can somebody recommend an apartment or villa please

Hello Mike,

It sounds that you may like Ikaria Village, located off Tombs of the Kings Road.

This is a private complex, very quite and peaceful with a large pool.

It is built into the hillside in traditional style, whitewashed with crazy paved walkways and well maintained gardens. All properties have lovely sea views.

Google Ikarai Village for more information or email me.

Regards

Stewart