We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquasol Village Coral Bay

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Aquasol Village Coral Bay

Can anyone tell me whether the air con is just in the bedroom or in both areas of a one bed apartment?

Also do they have a hairdryer in the room?

Just booked for next year so hoping the last review on here is just a one off and that I have made the right choice in booking here!!

Thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

cannot say for sude but the general rule is that there is air-con in the bedroom and the lounge

Kev

london
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

Thanks for that.

I think now I should be thinking whether I should go there at all after seeing the lateset reviews.

Its a worry when you have already booked and then people are saying how bad things are.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

Hi, things may have improved since I stayed there a few years back, but I must warn you ,it is at the bottom of a steep hill, the locals call it cardiac arrest. Julie

OXFORD
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

Hi there, we had two air con units one in the bedroom and one in the small lounge area. we were not provided with a hair dryer but found out that some family's were. i think it depends on the type of apartment you have.

redcar
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

We had one air conditioning unit, if I was you maybe email the hotel bout the worrying reviews and ask if they are doing any thing bout the sun beds and queues and ants and aqua park , I just got back and sorry to say I wasn't impressed xx

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

just got back from aqua sol on tue, and would like to tell you that we had a lovely time, no queues for aqua park, plenty of sunloungers, not one ant in our room all week ( saw lots in the complimenary shower room though) We had air con in both the bedroom and lounge but no hairdryer. As for cardiac hill we managed it several times with two children-really dont understand what all the fuss is about !! I can certainly understand why some people have not had a good experience over the busiest times in the school holidays, i would recommend going when it is a little quieter as we did and had a really enjoyable time.

7. Re: Aquasol Village Coral Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 14:17