We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building works at Riu Cypria Bay Hotel, Paphos

Burnham, Bucks...
1 post
Save Topic
Building works at Riu Cypria Bay Hotel, Paphos

We have just been notified by our travel company that there are building works near this hotel. We are due to go at the beginning of April and wondered if anyone can tell us anything first hand, i.e. how near it really is to the hotel, did it look like minor or major works. Basically any info would be helpful. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from anyone.

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building works at Riu Cypria Bay Hotel, Paphos

Hi DebWeb

There was concerns from some people on here last summer about the disruption the building of a new hotel between the Cypria Bay and the Paphian Bay would cause them and I think if you search back you will find it was over exagerated. When we were at the nearby Athena Beach in June/July they were clearing the site, but I think the new hotel is nearer to the Paphian Bay than the Cypria Bay. Have you stayed there before? If not, there's a broadband video on the Thomson's (I think) website to whet your appetite!! Its a lovely hotel with a beautiful pool. Hope you have a great time.

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building works at Riu Cypria Bay Hotel, Paphos

We stayed just along from the Cypria Bay, and walked past the building work several times. The building work is not near enough to the Cypria Bay to spoil your holiday. We've also stayed at the Cypria Bay and it was fabulous. You'll love it.