We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Hi

Could anyone advise if they know of any villas close to (witihin walking distance of the Coral Beach Hotel and what websites they are adveertised.

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Try: villahannah.co.uk. Fab villa within walking distance of coral bay beach hotel. Looks pretty booked up for this year - not sure when you want to go.

Edited: 30 August 2011, 15:15
London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Excellent...many thanks..am looking at August 2012...Cheers

lancs
Level Contributor
988 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Hi,have a look at Villaplus,we book with them each year and stay in Coral Bay/Peyia,i'm sure you will find something,this company was the only one we found that doesn't charge extra for pool heating and airconditioning,

Marie.....

manchester
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Villa hannah don't charge for air con and you wouldn't need pool heating in August. I have put a review about Villa Hannah on TA so put it into the search box and take a look.

lancs
Level Contributor
988 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Hi,Greekyoghurt,just thought it would give a wider choice.

Marie...

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Electricity is very expensive in Cyprus. So air conditioning must be charged somewhere in the rental cost of the villa, be it as part of the rental, or by a separate electricity meter.

Can you imagine the cost of electricity for the average 2 week rental when as soon as the punters turn-up on goes the a/c, and it stays on 24/7 for the duration?! The cost would be astronomic, and no way is any villa owner going to be prepared to write that off their profits.

A lot of rental accommodation now have electricity meters installed, and for very good reasons. The renter will soon work out the cost of running the a/c.

Before entering into a rental agreement any renter is well advised to find out how the electricity is paid for.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

I was very satisfied last year when I booked with www.durmast.com/en/coralbay-peyia-villas.html

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

Me & my partner stay in Villa Mitsue in June and loved it!! We booked through owners direct and no problems what so ever

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/cyprus/cy2376.htm

9. Re: HELP.....villas next to coral bay beach hotel?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2013, 10:20