We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
4 posts
Save Topic
Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

I am hoping someone can give me some reassurance please. I have just booked a holiday at the Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel for next May and was told by Thomson that is is an adult only hotel. I have since read on this forum that people have experienced children at the hotel. I am hoping that if children have been allowed this year then the rules will change for next year as I specifically chose this hotel as being child free - nothing against children but I don't want to share my relaxing holiday with any!!!

Hopfully it will be strictly adults only next May but any info would be helpful.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Hi devonev

With something like this I really do think you need to speak to Thomson rather then ask on here as I am sure your well aware they would be the best people to receive a better answer.

Kev

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,808 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Sometimes you will find it says in the small print that Thomson do not allow children but other holiday companies do. As Kev says check with Thomson.

Devon
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Thank you for your replies but as i have said, I have checked with Thomson and they said adults only. However, some people on here mention seeing children at the hotel, hence me asking on the forum. I think my best bet is to contact the hotel.

Dumfries
Level Contributor
375 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Have been there 7 times and never saw any more than about 10 children there in total.We go in june and september.Great hotel.

Devon
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Thank you Mccoji - that is very reassuring!

coventry
Level Contributor
92 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

hi

am looking to book this hotel there is a considerable diference in price between HB & AI. Does anyoneknowif i can upgrade at the hoteland for how much

thanks TC

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Just returned from our 4th holiday at the Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel, we had two weeks there. We upgraded to AI at the hotel, this also includes the cost of the room safe. If we had booked the AI with Thomson holidays it would have cost at the time of booking the holiday £728 for two weeks and you still have to pay the hotel for the room safe.

But if you upgrade at the hotel ....

We only paid 19 Euros each day each which included the cost of the safe.

email the hotel they will confirm the options and prices by return. = Stelios Polyviou [spolyviou@atlanticahotels.com]

Go and Enjoy.

K.

coventry
Level Contributor
92 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Hi

thanks for the information do you have any information on the private pool option.

Thankd

coventry
Level Contributor
92 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

Hi

thanks for the information do you have any information on the private pool option.

Thankd

Hinckley, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel

hi, Thomsons only own 80% of this hotel so you will see some children reguardless to what they tell you , we had the same in Aug this year and many years before that. i did ask the rep. this year who told me about them only owning 80%, also Thomsons sister company tui ( in other countrys ) will allow children, having said this the children we have seen have been very good. i think this is because the hotel is not geared up in any way for children, read my review from aug. hope this helps. you will enjoy your stay i'm sure

Edited: 14 October 2011, 19:09