We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elysium - Dine on the pier

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Elysium - Dine on the pier

Has anyone booked this for an intimate meal and if so please can you advise us of your experience.

I am trying to find a unique romantic dining experience during our time in Paphos.

Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.

Mytrip x

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

Try Gabor restaurant next to the amathus hotel, its on the second floor with nice views an excellent international menu and table are well spaced out which makes an ideal romantic setting. about 10 minute drive from elysium.

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

Thanks - i'l be sure to check that one out!

x

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
137 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

We have never experience the Elysium Pier venue but can recommend the steaks at the Duomo Italian Restaurant next door to the Elysium

Enjoy

D&P

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

I've had a reply from Elysium and at 400euro we'll be giving it a miss!!

We are used to fine dining in michelin restaurants but we just feel that this is too steep for this kind of establishment?....

Duomo, is that a quirky venue? i'm looking for something that little bit different. I'l check it out

Thanks

Mytrip

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
789 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

400 euros?

OMG.

The Elysium's a lovely hotel but definitely not that great! You are right, mytrip. The establishment doesn't merit those prices.

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
750 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

You could get another holiday for that!!

What a rip off, must remember to avoid that place!

7. Re: Elysium - Dine on the pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 05:16