We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pissouri

chesterfield
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
pissouri

Can anyone give us advice about Pissouri ?

Have been coming to Cyprus for 6 years, and usually do Latsi and then Paphos. Thinking of Pissouri for 2012. What's the village like and has anybody been the Ampelohori Village ? Thanks to all

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pissouri

Hi... there is also a Pissouri forum on here, I suggest you post there as well. I am sure the Tripadvisor community will have posted a lot of information there already which you can browse through.

I personally prefer the village to the beach area and have visited many times. There are some great restaurants (in both areas) and a vast choice of self-catering accommodation both areas, but the only hotels (to speak of) are beach-side.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,233 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pissouri

We stayed in the bay area at the Columbia Beach resort and only visited the village. We enjoyed it and we loved Liminaki restaurant.

3. Re: pissouri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:21