We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do any hotels fit this bill

uk
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
do any hotels fit this bill

I'may be looking for the impossible, Can anyone recomend a hotel that meets the following I am trying to get a hotel that is sort of similar to thoes in the caribbean. We got pretty close in corfu last year but without evening shows and with all buffet meals.

1. All in pref (or would takeHB) that has good quality food served in nice atmosheric restuarant - not large noisy canteen style -(and pref non buffet at least 2 times a week). Would like 'all in' but not the kind of place that everyone starts drinking as soon as they are up just because they can.

2 Has good evening entertainment - not reps on stage but proper pro shows, and esp with no bingo/ audeince envolvement.

3. On a nice beach/ sandy cove

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do any hotels fit this bill

Sorry, this one has me stumped! I dont think what you are looking for exists in Paphos, not covering the majority of your requirements anyway. Good Luck.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do any hotels fit this bill

Alexander the great

Not so sure on entertainment but its better than swimming to a Cunard anchored off shore

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: do any hotels fit this bill

SWSS

Alexander Beach is not on a nice beach/sandy cove

paphos does not have nice beaches !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it anyway my favourite place

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: do any hotels fit this bill

Its a horrible beach

Still has a blue flag though :)

5. Re: do any hotels fit this bill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 19:18