We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment please

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at the moment please

Hubby and I are due to arrive on Saturday for 1 week and looking at the forecast on-line it looks like rain every day and quite cold. Is anyone over there now...is it really cold. Will we need a coat or will a light jacket do. Thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment please

Just come off facebook to a mate in Paphos and he said exactly the same thing and it is Bbrrrrrr cold so a warm fleece or coat seems the plan

Kev

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment please

Yes, the forecast is correct. We've had some rain every day for the last couple of weeks and it's cold, especially in the evening. I would bring a warm coat - and a brolly!

Trisha

PS Where are you then Kev?

Edited: 17 January 2012, 15:15
Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment please

Hi Trisha

In Liverpool at the mo but am coming back on Monday 23rd not looking forward to it, it's warmer in Liverpool had no rain and it's tee shirt weather never thought it would be like this lol. All me mates in Paphos are telling me how bad the weather is over there

I have noticed your on here a lot helping the bucket and spaders lol best place for you cuddled up with jumpers and the old calor gas heaters lol, you should order those Snug coats that are on sale in the UK you'll need them lol.

Kev

Edited: 17 January 2012, 15:45
North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment please

Thanks for the replies...we were lucky with the weather then when we were last there in January two years ago.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment please

It's not so bad Kev, we've got a roaring wood fire going and the electric blanket is a life saver! A few weeks, and we'll need the a/c on again.

You know you'll be happy to be back in Paphos soon!

Trisha

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment please

Not too sure about that I will be looking at the tumbleweeds rolling down Tomb of the Kings Rd lol you might find that funny but I actually snapped 2 on my phone 2 years ago and it will be bleak especially with the cold now

Kev

7. Re: Weather at the moment please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:21