We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Mezze Restaurant

Lowestoft
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Good Mezze Restaurant

Please can anybody recommend a good Cypriot Restaurant that offers a good mezze we are staying at the Royal Seacrest apartments and would like to visit a decent place on our first night in Paphos and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Mezze Restaurant

Hi for a good cypriot meze FETAS up in the town near the municiple gardens and for a gourme cypriot or greek meze GOURMET TAVERN along the beach front. But as far as I know Gourmet tavern is only opening fri/sat they close during the week till the end of Feb.

London, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Mezze Restaurant

I second Fettas - love it - they do meat,fish and I think vegetarian meze - there were a lot of locals when we went - I always think sign of a good restaurant when the locals are eating there.

Chorley
Level Contributor
673 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Mezze Restaurant

I would recommend Laona Restaurant in the old town, see the reviews in the restaurant section also Fettas Corner and Costas Tavern in Koloni opposite savvas pottery have very good reviews.

Mentioned in this post
Laona Restaurant
Laona Restaurant
1,497 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Costas Tavern
Costas Tavern
152 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Koloni
Koloni
Paphos District, Cyprus
4. Re: Good Mezze Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 10:20