We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
780 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Could anyone tell me how often this bus runs, and its number, from the Airport. My flight is due to land around 14.00. Also is the stop near where the coaches park?

swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Have you thought about hiring a car? They are quite cheap this time of year. Just hired one from econmy car rentals £89 for eleven days.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
780 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately at my age the insurance puts them off renting to me. I drove in Cyprus for many happy years but now have to rely on public transport. Thank goodness it has improved so much in the last 18 months.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,693 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

As you exit the airport, the bus stop is ahead of you - slightly to the right.

I haven't got a timetable but they are timed for flight arrivals, so I don't think you'll have long to wait. There is only one route from the airport and it terminates at the new bus station (think small) close to the harbour. You can then pick up the bus to Coral Bay which travels along TOTK.

You don't say when you are travelling, but might find this interesting.....

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/

Trisha

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
780 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Looks familiar - they had a strike about 18 months when I was in Paphos. Still I believe we have enough strikes over here and it is like the weather something I can't change so I will travel with hope and the telephone number of a taxi firm on my mobile!!

Thanks for replying.

Yorkshire/Paphos
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

Schedules depend on the time of year.

The buses tend to leave the 'bus station' at the harbour on the hour, take about 20 minutes to get to the airport, then leave again at the half hour.

In winter there is one at 2.30, then a gap until 5.30.

In summer there are more.

See: pafosbuses.com/files/…20ENGLISH.pdf

or www.cyprusbybus.com/RouteDetails.aspx… .

The latter site is very good for buses all over the island.

CL

6. Re: Airport Bus to Tombs of Kings Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:26