We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Flight and Lounge

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
9 posts
Save Topic
Thomson Flight and Lounge

We are flying with Thomson on Sunday the 26th of Feb to Cyprus, we were wondering if Thomson has inflight entertainment for this flight? Also if anyone has used the lounges in T2 are they worth the money and which one is best?

Thank you

Laura

manchester
Level Contributor
98 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Flight and Lounge

Hi I have used escape lounge in T2 many times and find it good . It as a

selection of food including fresh fruit , yogurts toast crossiants (depending on tiome of day) crisps nuts and a hot drinks machine and also good selection of alcoholic drinks as well as soft drinksand newspapers

. You just help yourself to what you fancy. I never book through Travel agent but go to Manchester airport home page and find lounges . I think last year it was £17 each. Just usedT1lounge 4 weeks ago before travelling to cyprus that was £15 but didnt think it was as good Have a good holiday

wales
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Flight and Lounge

Thankyou :-)

london
Level Contributor
148 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Flight and Lounge

Hi we flew with Thomson in November to Tenerife.There was no in flight entertainment and we were told that Thomson no longer offer in flight entertainment on any of their short/med haul flights anymore.You can hire a hand held gizmo but I think they were around £7 a time.They also no longer do the regular in flight meals although you can still buy drinks and light snacks.I think this is a shame as the entertainment and having the meal used to pass a bit of time in a sometimes pretty boring 4 and a half hour flight.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Flight and Lounge

just to confirm we flew with thomson this month to eygpt , no inflight entertainment . so not expecting it when we go to cyprus in august. and in fly food is snacks and not worth what you pay.

get your food at the airport before your fly or take with you.

5. Re: Thomson Flight and Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:42