We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Rent a Car

UK
Level Contributor
572 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Rent a Car

Thinking of booking car hire with this company as they seem reasonably priced rather than our usual Avis as found them expensive last year once fuel and the airport service charge added on.

Any experience of Easy Rent a Car? Are the cars newish and good condition?

We are based in Latchi so will they wait for a few days before we next go to Paphos to pay?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Also having a problem E-mailing them. I have tried twice now & got no reply. I don't know how else to book with them, it seems to be all through E-mail.

lancs
Level Contributor
975 posts
1 review
Save Reply
62. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Hi,this is the email add that easy rent a car mailed me last week.I emailed them evening time and received a reply the following morning.

nestrent@logos.cy.net

Hope this helps,they sound really goo,we will be booking with them..

Marie.

ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Definitely the best car rental in Paphos. George picked me up from my apartment on tomb of the kings and brought me to the office as HE said it was too far to walk. Left the car back at the airport no probs and no extra cost. Car was excellent with low miles and came with a quarter tank of petrol and is left back the same so no scam fuel policy like other bigger companies. Dont worry if George takes a day or two to get back to you but he will reply, its the cyprus way, relax. If you need a car in Paphos this is the place to go.

64. Re: Easy Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 07:16