We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking excursions from UK

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
booking excursions from UK

Hi

Can someone tell me a good website where I can book all my excursions before leaving for Paphos. We at least want to do a Jeep Safari, Troodos Mountains and a Boat trip. Many thanks.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking excursions from UK

Hi, have a look at.

www.gorgotravel.com/excursions.html

I have had no dealings with this site, but I have seen it advertised quite allot.Julie

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,890 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking excursions from UK

When I was in Paphos in March I booked all my trips with Micky's Tours. They were very good and cheaper than many others around. They pick up from the hotel and drop back there.

There email is vassilioum@cytanet.com.cy Telephone +357 26942022.

They are situated in Poseidonos Avenue just along from the Aloe Hotel and opposite the Almyra Hotel.

3. Re: booking excursions from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2012, 12:37
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booking excursions from UK

We booked a fabulous trip to the troodos mountains plus more ( more than 10 hours door to door) while in pathos for less than 100 euros including lunch at one of the agencies just off the main promenade. Might be worth waiting til you're there to book.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking excursions from UK

We booked a fabulous trip to the troodos mountains plus more ( more than 10 hours door to door) while in pathos for less than 100 euros including lunch at one of the agencies just off the main promenade. Might be worth waiting til you're there to book.

Sorry, meant to add that was for 4 of us.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booking excursions from UK

I agree shop around, talk to other people when you are over there also find out if any of them can be done using the local bus service.Julie

7. Re: booking excursions from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:40