We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paphos shops at airport on arrival

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
paphos shops at airport on arrival

hya all, we wondering if there are any shops in arrivals? Just to allow us to pick up small thing like milk for a cuppa? We were able to this at Lanzarote and also they have fab terraces that you can sit on before you leave as well!!! Many thanx Oh almost 4got to ask.... how long is transfer time to Kato Paphos........Kate

Bansko, Bulgaria
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah, Bansko
Level Contributor
899 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

Unless anything has changed from last summer, no :-( The arrival area has a small duty free shop but it doesn't sell provisions. You'll pass several mini markets on your 25-30mins journey to Kato, although it does depend what time you're arriving if they are open. If you're going by taxi, I'm sure the driver will stop along the way for you.

Fee

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

Hi, we needed some change last year when we arrived at Paphos airport, so I thought I would get some milk at the little duty free shop but they don't sell that. Hubby did get some Whiskey but it is cheaper at the shops near the harbour. We did get some coke and bottle of wine for me to have a drink on the balcony as we knew we were n't getting to our apts till nearly midnight.Barbara

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

Whenever you arrive if you are going by taxi the driver will know a kiosk that will be open and selling milk. Some apartments have a few basic items ready for you.

manchester
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

thanx that was quite helpful......kate x

manchester
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

Hya thanx for that! No doubt my hubby will want 2 do just that, and I can do likewise and get bottle of vino!!! Cheers...kate x

6. Re: paphos shops at airport on arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:43