We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

Liverpool
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

Hello

Two of us have just booked a week at the Damon Apartments at the end of May. First time in Cyprus and we are so excited. We'll be arriving at Paphos airport approx 4pm and I'd be grateful for advice about transfers to our apartments. Is there a shuttle bus we could get or would we be better to get a taxi? Could you please give me an idea of costs?

Also grateful for information about average weather for the last week in May. The weather in the UK is pretty grim at the moment (typical bank holiday stuff - cold & wet!) so we're keeping our fingers crossed for some warm sunshine.

Many thanks

GT

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

The bus will drop you off very close to the Damon Apartments. When you exit the airport, the bus stop is on the road in front of you slightly to the right. The bus will take you to the terminal (think small!) near the harbour, and then you will need the bus to Coral Bay. You can buy an all day ticket which is 2/3 euros.

An airport taxi will cost anything between 25-35 euros depending on the mood of the driver.

The weather is gorgeous now in the day time, and getting hotter, but you might need a cardigan/wrap for the evening.

Happy travels!

Trisha

London, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

Hi GTS30,

I'll start with the weather: this week it's an average of 25 degrees which is far better than we are getting here in the UK so i'm sure it'll be just as pleasant at the end of the month.

You can get a shuttle bus from the airport to Paphos for just a few euros but most prefer to take a taxi. If you choose the latter, you should try Rocky at iwantataxicyprus.com. A lot of us on here use him and you won't see/hear a bad word about him. It's around E30 from the airport to paphos but you're best to use his site for a quote.

Lot's of people use the bus, too, but we prefer a taxi just to get to the destination quicker.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

You need to price war these taxi companys.. Ive just agreed 25euro each way for our transfer.

only a saving of 10euros but still a saving.

whitefield/mancheste...
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

we just booked with iwantataxicyprus.com as we arrive at 21.45 ,, 28euros to paphos , well pleased ,

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

try A2B shuttles

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

we got it from iwantataxicyprus.com for 25euros each way

Liverpool
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

Hello All

Thank you for all the helpful advice. I think we'll definitely book a taxi rather than getting the bus and I'll check out your suggestions.

Only 12 more days to go and we can't wait (raining here again today so definitely looking forward to some sunshine).

Thanks again everyone.

GT

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

Just Booked ours with Rocky - we are just up the road from the Damon Apartments and €25 each way for us too.

www.iwantataxicyprus.com

Best in Paphos. Great Service - Great Guy.

See you Sunday :)

D&P

9. Re: Transfer from Paphos Airport to Damon Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 23:41