We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in paphos June 2013

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hi we are getting married in the annabel June 2013 and just wondered if anyone could recommend any chap hotels/apartments for our guests to stay in?

Also anyone had there wedding at the annabel?

Thanks xx

newcastle
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Closest apartments to Anabelle are Anemi Hotel Apts, Apollonia Apts, Daphne Apts, Paphinia Seaview Apts. Closest Cheap hotels are Pyramos (no pool), Aloe Hotel. Check all on TA

Any further questions just ask

newcastle
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

ps havent stayed at Anabelle but called in there last week as my sisters and families are booked to go in Feb 2013 - lovely hotel

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

also Nereus just off Bar St

Kev

Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hi, My daughter got married in Paphos last year and most of us stayed at Limnaria Gardens/Limnaria Villas. There are lots of choice of different types of accommodation and price is very reasonable. Fantastic pool and gardens at Limnaria Gardens, the Limnaria Villas complex is just behind it and it is smaller and quieter. Small supermarket across from Alexander the Great Hotel, both complexes behind this. Close to Annabelle Hotel. My daughter chose a Penthouse, it was really spacious and the aircon was fantastic, as was the outside terrace which was massive. Would highly recommend this complex. It is in prime position for harbour area or if you fancy a change, the triangle area near the large hotels.

Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hi, My daughter got married in Paphos last year and most of us stayed at Limnaria Gardens/Limnaria Villas. There are lots of choice of different types of accommodation and price is very reasonable. Fantastic pool and gardens at Limnaria Gardens, the Limnaria Villas complex is just behind it and it is smaller and quieter. Small supermarket across from Alexander the Great Hotel, both complexes behind this. Close to Annabelle Hotel. My daughter chose a Penthouse, it was really spacious and the aircon was fantastic, as was the outside terrace which was massive. Would highly recommend this complex. It is in prime position for harbour area or if you fancy a change, the triangle area near the large hotels.

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Thank u

Does anyone know if there are any flower markets in paphos or any wedding shops?

Thanks

Glasgow
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hiyah

I am getting married in Paphos on 9th July 2013! Maybe we could share the information we gather?

Mel

Glasgow
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hi

I should add that apparently there is a Debenhams and a Next.... Perhaps you could find what you need in these shops?

Mel

Peterhead, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

hi... this is an old post but how was the Annabelle for your wedding?? our wedding will be here in june 2014... hoping for good reviews!

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting married in paphos June 2013

Hi

I'm getting married there next month so fingers crossed x