We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Level Contributor
259 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Help can't decide between these have been to the Mayfair a few years ago and know its location but reviews have been hit and miss ( although some people are serial moaners ) as only going s/c limnaria gardens looks nice my only worry is that there is no entertainment and it will be a bit quiet??

Level Contributor
259 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Yippee all booked limnaria gardens here we come ...well in just over 11 months!

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Hi Alison, well done, I am sure you will like that part of Paphos, we have stayed at the Paphos Gardens twice which is near the Limnaria Gardens. Hubby's favourite restaurant is the Romantica, mine for value for money is The Adelaida, but the service can be a bit slow but there is always someone to chat to, and last year we visited Les Amis for the first time and that is brilliant too. So now you just have to sit back and keep reading the reviews and tick off the days. Barbara

Level Contributor
259 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Ha yeh I know think I'm obsessed with asking question ! Poor Gary will be bored with me as I've pm him about 5 times but he has been so helpful !

UK
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

Alison I'm more than happy to help, I just hope it meets your expectations given that I'll be there at the same time as you, I don't want to be on the receiving end of a ticking off!

15. Re: Limnaria gardens or the Mayfair ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations