We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday village, Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday village, Paphos

Hi people.....

We (me, gf and 14yr old son) looking to go to the holiday village next August...... What's the difference and what's better between the fishing village and the Aegean village?

manchester
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday village, Paphos

Hi

We stayed in the fishing village and the room was nice (deluxe studio) although I would say too small for 2 adults and a teenager. Think you would need a one bed. Fishing village closer to the adult pool, 'beach pool' and children's play pool. Although we didnt stay in the Aegean side it was well kept walking through and had its own pools (you can use any though). Some reviews have stated Aegean rooms not as nice but I can't comment on this.

Not sure if all inclusive bat/snacks available at pools in Aegean side maybe someone else could advise this. Fishing village is served by one by the lighthouse near adult/beach pool.

Hope this helps

2. Re: Holiday village, Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 20:17