We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottled Water

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bottled Water

I've just been informed by a Health Visitor that I need to boil bottled water for my baby bottles. She has informed me to use only Evian or Volvic. Can anyone please advise me if this is readily available in supermarkets?

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottled Water

both widely available though I doubt that Cypriots use those brands exclusively,

The spring water here better than anything I've tasted elsewhere.

BTW you do know what Evian spelt backwards is, don't you ?

manchester
Level Contributor
107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bottled Water

Hi

Just check the sodium content of the bottled water and go for one that is low. That's the advice we got when we travelled a few years ago with our baby.

Hope this helps

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,778 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottled Water

There is also some advice about drinking water and baby food in the top questions at the top right hand side of this page which you might find interesting.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottled Water

Excellent, thanks for all you advice.

London U/K
Level Contributor
355 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bottled Water

You can buy HiPP bottled baby water from the supermarkets, we got it last year for our grandson, he was 4mths.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bottled Water

I never knew you could get baby water, thank you I will look out for it.

Larnaca, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaca
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bottled Water

There are various brands of sterilised water in the supermarkets, not need to buy Evian to boil.

8. Re: Bottled Water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 20:19