We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area to stay??

uk
Level Contributor
532 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best area to stay??

Can i please have some opinions on which are the best areas to stay in so that i can pick a hotel. we are in our 40s and my husband prefers not to be too isolated as he likes to go out walking.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best area to stay??

Hi, we love the Kefalos Beach hotel, read the reviews and you will see why, It is in a very good postion and a lovely coastal walk into Paphos takes about 30 mins.You are about 5 mins away from a good selection of restaurants and a bus service into Paphos and also to the Coral bay area, Barbara

2. Re: Best area to stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 07:45
Edited: 15 July 2014, 07:45
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
427 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best area to stay??

Yes have to agree with Hornplayer, this is the best area to stay in with lovely hotels, restaurants and bars. We have been staying at the Athena Beach for the past 10 years and still love the place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best area to stay??

Completely agree with Hornplayer. We have stayed at the Amathus and the Ledra Beach. We love that strip to get to and from places, lovely coastal walk xx

5. Re: Best area to stay??

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 18:37
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,778 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best area to stay??

Yes, I agree with all of the above. We have stayed at the Amathus Beach and that is our favourite area. Nice restaurants in the area and only a short walk to the harbour area either along the road or the beach path.

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best area to stay??

I agree as well, stayed at aquamare 3 times, pioneer beach once and imperial beach this year ( not keen on this hotel) loke aquamare the best, nice walk to the harbour and not far from our favourite bar pegasus in the triangle.

8. Re: Best area to stay??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2013, 10:16