We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding in Paphos

HI,

I'm a very confused bride to be!!! I'm looking to get married in Paphos and have been looking at the Athena Beach hotel,however we have never been to Cyprus. Therefore we dont know the location of the hotel and if there will be hotels nearby for our guests. Also is this the best hotel in Paphos to get married??

We have so far chosen the Athena beach as our daughter will be 3 when we get married so needs to be family hotel.

please help

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Paphos

I try not to single out certain hotels against each other as they all have good qualities and I have been to all of them many times over the years. But I must say the hotel is one of my favourites, the hotel wedding planner Jayne is very good and she will look after you from start to finish

Kev

2. Re: Wedding in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 06:16