We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polis

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Polis

Ready to book a holiday in Polis but not sure if it will be too quiet! What is there to do What is there to see not far away ie easily reached by bus? Any excursions from Polis?

How far to Akamas National Park and how to get there?

Thanks to anyone who can answer any of my questions.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polis

I'd give you my two-pennyworth, but I reckon it's easier if you use the SEARCH box at the top of the page, and you'll get a variety of information.

Just tap in a key-word, and hey presto! Do two searches, 'Polis' and 'Akamas'. If you want to put the search results into date order, click on the drop-down menu next to Search By, and change it from Relevence to Date.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Polis

I would find Polis too quiet for a holiday, but lots of contributors to the forum enjoy the town. It all depends on what you're looking for in a holiday.

There is a bus service to Paphos - the journey takes about an hour.

Trisha

Edited: 08 January 2013, 18:54
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Polis

The Akamas is very very close to Polis and there are plenty of jeeps available.

4. Re: Polis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:16