We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday booked !!!!

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday booked !!!!

We have just booked a villa holiday for later on in the year in Peyia,gorgeous Villa that we have been to before (Villa Toulla).Looking forward to spending 2 weeks there with our Grandchildren.....Booked with Villa Plus.

Marie.....

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Hi Lucky you, I'm still looking. September holidays in paphos always seem to be so pricey. But I never give up, Barbara

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,813 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Sounds great Marie. It is so nice to have something to look forward to. Gets us through these dreary winter days. We have actually booked to go to Elounda in early September but hoping to book Cyprus for June.

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
555 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Cyprus is general more popular in the month of September for the Brits to visit too. Should they still go this year! The temps are usually a little lower. So hence the prices are still keen. I have stayed in Paphos and out at Peyia and far out in Latchi - which I love. The older style cyprus although new buildings going up over the years here too.

Enjoy you all. Dawn

UK
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Well Marie, I can see why you are looking forward to your holiday! I've just Googled the villa and looked at the photo's. Absolutely stunning! Hope you have a great time with the Grandchildren.

lancs
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Thanks everyone,we have been going to Cyprus for well over 20 years now,and we usually visit twice a year.We normally have the first 2 weeks in October,but this year my daughter wanted to fit it around the children's half term.It's the last 2 weeks in October we will be there and I've got my fingers crossed that the weather will still be nice then.

Hope everyone else has a great holiday.

Gary,the pictures just don't do it justice,we couldn't believe how lovely it was the first time we went,we always use Villa plus,they are really great villas,and have everything you could need.

Marie.....

UK
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

Hi Marie

I usually go out to Paphos at the end of October into November and the weather is usually just about right although last October it was a bit much for a couple of days at an usually high 32c for the time of year so all being well you should be fine.

We had some time on our hands after visiting Corallia beach and had a drive around looking at the impressive villas in Coral Bay but didn't venture into Peyia. Next time I'm out I'll take a drive over there and have a look at that villa.

7. Re: Holiday booked !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 07:16