We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Sorry me again but i am getting confused on where to stay as so many apartments. I am looking for bars and restaurants and supermarkets to be in walking distance, 5-10 mins but not too hectic, but not too quiet either lol! Do i need to be near tomb of kings road, harbour, beach, or bar street ???? I think bar street sounds more clubby than nice bars and nice restaurants am i right??? Help please first time to paphos!!!

swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

your assumption on Bar Street is right. Have a look in the harbour and kings road area.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Thank u thought I was on the right track lol!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Paphinia and Apollonia Apartments are both well situated and reviewed. You can walk to the harbour, beach, restaurants and bars from both, and Papantoniou supermarket is only a ten minute walk.

If you haven't already done so, have a look at "Paphos Hotels" on the left of this page. Try and narrow down your favourites to 3-4 and come back for feedback on specific accommodation.

Bar Street is a mix of bars and restaurants, but it's the place to head if you want late night drinking and dancing.

Trisha

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

thanks i am actually looking at staying at a privately owned apartment but do not know the best location, as my husband cannot walk to far, would prefer to be able to walk to the bars and restaurants and if have to get the bus to the beach???

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,607 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

If your husband can't walk too far I would try to get something near the harbour area. I can't recommend any apartments but I am sure that others can.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,942 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Hi, I would not recommend Paphinia there are no lifts and a lot of stairs, have a look on.

www.holidaylettings.com

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

you can have a look to see what is on offer and contact the owner if you have any queries.Julie

Edited: 02 February 2013, 21:34
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

Thank u everyone!

8. Re: where to stay in paphos? Help ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 05:18