We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

erm, cant say
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Hi All

Could anyone tell me how this is coming along? Due to open in May, has anyone in Paphos seen it? I am wondering how it is developing and what it looks like at the moment so any photos would be appreciated. At the moment I can only find artist impressions.

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Hi I've booked with jet2, found they were the cheapest when I booked, there's only a few operators booking this hotel and jet2 flights times were better of all , hope this helps

Greenock
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Hello, we are looking to book for June this year.

Been reading through all the posts which have been very helpful.

Would really like to book, but don't want to be left hanging as if it's going to be complete or not.

Can anyone tell us anything ?

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,968 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

I walk my dog past the site regularly and am sure it will open for the 2014 season.

It was still a shell last year when posters were asking for info after booking and being promised it would "soon" be open. It was obvious that it would never be ready for summer 2013.

The building looks (IMHO) close to completion. The grounds still have a way to go but are being worked on. I still can't work out where the "sandy beach" is going to come from though!

Trisha

Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Hi Trisha

Thanks for the update ... They still have 4 months to go so hopefully will be finished by then.... As for the beach ! Hopefully the lorries will be rolling in soon full of sand.

Many thanks

Greenock
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Thanks misscindy for your response, I think we are just going to take the chance and book.

Is there anyway you could take some pictures and send to me by email or post on here so we can all have a look to see what it's like now ?

You would think there would be some pictures online by now if it was nearly built.

It might look built from outside, but have nothing done inside.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Thank you for your updates. I have been rather worried as we are due to stay there on from 11th May for 10 nights! Someone had told me it was just a shell but maybe they were geting it confused with a different building. Lets hope it will be ready and the sun will be shining!

Layla

London
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
97. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

i have been in touch with the wedding co-ordinator for the tsokkos hotels, she said they will be removing the rocks and making a sandy beach here. this will definitely be opening april x

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

This is really good news, we have booked for June and looking forward to it. I have taken several punts over the years on new hotels and have only been let down once.

Mansfield, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
99. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

I will be keeping my eyes on the update, we have booked for 2 weeks end of June, its looked really lovely, keep everything crossed ;-)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
183 reviews
Save Reply
100. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel - New hotel in Paphos

Hi,

We are looking at booking this hotel for 2 weeks in August - I have e-mailed the hotel and they say it is due for opening 1st April - has anyone any further information as to whether everything will be open ie waterpark all the restaurants etc?

Many Thanks

Amanda

Get answers to your questions about Paphos