We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paphos in october half term

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
paphos in october half term

hi i am thinking of booking for ten nights over october half term. Questions please we have four kids 2 teenagers and 2 little ones, will the bars still be open and showing acts karaoke ect then. Any recomandations for cheap central location apartments. Is it very expensive to eat out family of 6 would you recomend all inclusive any advice i would be so grateful never been cyprus normally tenerife in october which is great for kids but i fancy a change.

cheers colette.

stockie
Level Contributor
761 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paphos in october half term

-Hi

I have been to Paphos in October half term and everything is open and still lively and think you will find the weather better than Tenerife.

A good option for apartments is look up holiday lettings Paphos, I have just rented a 2 bed for 290 for 10 days in October they are far superior than traditional apartments. All in all it has cost £967 for 3 adults for 10 days including flights and apartment and you don't need to hire a car as everything is a short stroll away.

Cyprus is really great especially for families, take a chance and enjoy.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paphos in october half term

thank you so much i will check them out thank you again i think i will give it a try thanks again colette

stockie
Level Contributor
761 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paphos in october half term

Sorry forgot to say you can eat out cheap or expensive many choices they do a 3 course with a glass off wine and a brandy for 25 euro for 2 but you can eat cheaper if not having 3 courses..

I remember taking my 3 youngsters some years back , my son wanted fish fingers and chips. He got 6 fishfingers chips rice veg and salad got to say it was too much even for an adult.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paphos in october half term

thanks again is there many bars with tribute acts on ect what can entertain all the family? i think self catering would suit us and some apartments look so beautiful would like to be centally in tourist area though my youngest is still in a buggy

thanks colette

manchester
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: paphos in october half term

Hi

Have a look at limnaria gardens for apartments advertised on a few sites 2 pools and a baby pool. Within 10 mins stroll of everything (very easy we've been with a buggy). Eating wise everywhere caters for kids at a reasonable price.

6. Re: paphos in october half term

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 06:18