We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks to go

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks to go

as above says only 2 weeks to go and the photos that the damon apartments put on facebook look great!! looks like the sun is out early and lovely sunsets which hub will like to see, can't wait as it's got cold here again and when the sun is out i'm at work!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks to go

The weather is glorious here now - summer arrived almost overnight!

Have a fab holiday.

Trisha

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks to go

Hey lorrabell let me know what the Damon is like. I've read all about it and looking to go there for a week in September. We stayed at The Kefaloitis last year which were nice but The Damon you can use The sister hotel Kefalos Village if you stay there. Have a good time i love Cyprus.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 weeks to go

sure will, looks really nice and has really good reviews they always answer emails or facebook messages quickly, went protaras last year for the 2nd time and loved it, been coral bay and hated it! so know

trying paphos, sure we're gonna love it too

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 weeks to go

Thank you. We have been 5 times before to Pernera Beach hotel, tried Paphos last year and loved it.

Janet

5. Re: 2 weeks to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:17