We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louis King Jason board options ?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Louis King Jason board options ?

Hi been looking at this hotel for later in the year, i notice that Firct Choice off this hotel as an all inclusive resort yet when i go to the hotels own website they only offer the following board choices,

Room Only

B&B

Half Board

Can anyone tell me if this is correct or can you upgrade some how when your there to maybe a drinks package ? HB+ALLINC drinks package would suit us very well.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

Thanks for that Wills63 I think I found a costing for that hotel, and yes it was very reasonable, something like £159 for B&B and only £30 extra for HB

I read the reviews and noticed there was a few issues around cleanliness ???

which made me a bit apprehensive. I also noticed there are two sites?

Do you know which one is nearer the LKJ I'm guessing it would be the one offering HB.

Must admit I'm a bit gutted we are not able to upgrade to AI on arrival at the LJK, we did this before at another hotel in Protaras and saved a fortune not just on alcohol, but waters, coffee etc....

Hopefully Mazza is All Inc and she can buy me a drink, lol

I may consider booking into that hotel for a couple of nights as I am staying in a room with my best friend and her husband, they might be glad of the 'togetherness' for a couple of nights ;-o

Edited: 08 June 2013, 18:13
west sussex
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

Hi DagenhamKal

Defo drink on me , or two !! Not AI , but that dosent matter ! HIc Lol

Mazza

stockie
Level Contributor
819 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

There is only 1 paphiessa but the apartments are across the road . I would stay inhotel and don't go half board. another near 1 is the nereus 3 min walk from LKJ.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

στην υγειά σας! @ Mazza :) or cheers to you and me ;-o

Thanks Wills,

stockie
Level Contributor
819 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

not going till October so have a drink for me. When I get there I will have a few and think of you all LOL

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

I'll have a drink or three for you Wills63 ;-o

Does anyone know if LKJ has wi~fi?? please

17. Re: Louis King Jason board options ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations