We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Rent A Car

woking surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Easy Rent A Car

Hi been looking at posts about car hire and easy rent a car seem popular, does anyone know what age cars are. if you can pick up at airport and pay cash on arrival or do you need to pay by credit card.looking at nissan tiida any help would be great.

46 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Rent A Car

We have used them twice recently. Cars are 'newish'.....ours was very good. Collected car at airport....called in to the office to pay the day after (cash or credit card)...left car at airport with key locked in boot on departure. Very good company in my opinion. Will be using again in October

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Rent A Car

Firstly, be aware that there are two companies that are easily confused - Easy Rent a Car http://easyrentacarltd.com (run by George and Kula) which is the one most (including me) would recommend) and Easy Car (part of the Easyjet group) but I've never used the latter so couldn't comment.

Anyway to answer your queries:

Whenever we've had a car from George and Kula it's been about 1-3 years old I think.

You pick the car up at the airport - they leave the keys there and you just have to pay the car park ticket (typically around 2-3 Euro), then pop into their office in Paphos to pay etc. over the next 2 days.

You can pay by cash, but the insurance company apparently insist you leave credit card details just in case you do a runner! :-)

Hope this helps

woking surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Rent A Car

Thanks for your help the site i was looking at had the names george & kula so will go ahead and book. just counting days til sept 6th COLD KEO AND HOT SUN !!!!!!!!!!!

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Rent A Car

How quick are they at getting back to emails? Ive ask regarding a 4x4?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Rent A Car

I've always had a reply back within 24 hours.

nestrent@logos.cy.net is the email I have used

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Rent A Car

thanks, ill drop that email a try. Ive used the emails on the website and the message forms given, ill give it another 24hrs before I try that one

woking surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Rent A Car

I Had reply within 24 hrs very helpful my car is booked for the 2 weeks i wanted they will e-mail all details nearer the time and just pay cash on arrival or next day.

England
Level Contributor
963 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Rent A Car

Hi

We've just got back and used these. We were limited with choice as we needed a people carrier. Booked in the UK and we easily found it at the airport. It was some type of Toyota that was fine - a more basic model than I'd have expected - no air-con and a cassette player (and a CD player too) which made me assume it was quite an old car but my husband assures me it wasn't. There were also a couple of headrests missing - which wasn't a problem for us as we just sat the kids in those seats.

Our main problem was that there was no boot space whatsoever. Granted most people carriers have limited boot space but we couldn't even fit hand luggage in this as the back seats more or less came up to the door. So we couldn't even get one of our 4 suitcases in. It didn't matter to us during the stay and George offered us either a second car or a roof rack for our return airport journey - we went with a roof rack and were fine.

George did give us a good service and I felt that he would have helped in any way he could during the holiday (he even offered to let us leave our cases in the office on our last day).

I'd use them again.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy Rent A Car

We used Easy Rent a Car during our 2 week holiday in August. Car was great. Very reliable and friendly service. George was most helpful and will definitely be using them again.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
80 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easy Rent A Car

George and Kula were great,we were put onto them through somebody who knew them and had been using them for years.

Picked car up and dropped it back at airport.

Couldn't believe they didn't want deposit,went to pay on our second day there.

Definitely recommend them,definitely use them again.

No extra charge for second driver unlike a lot of car hire firms.

Reply to: Easy Rent A Car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos