We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Cyprus

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Touring Cyprus

I would like to travel Cyprus ie a couple / three days in various places working my way south to north.My question would be, what are the problems of turning up at hotels asking for a room for 2 / 3 nights?

Many Thanks

Guzply

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring Cyprus

Hi, it is high season a hotel that you like may be booked solid. But I would not walk into any hotel off the street and ask for a room, try booking over the internet the day before if you can you will get the room cheaper.look at.

Travel republic

lowcostholidays

bookcyprus

and olympic holidays for rooms before you leave one hotel try and find another it will save the stress of driving around trying to find somewhere.Julie

Kent, England
Level Contributor
795 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring Cyprus

We've done our own little tour of Cyprus several times. We start by booking flights and then prebook the hotels , usually about 4 different places in 2 weeks. The downside to this is that you have to know beforehand how long you want to spend in each place, but we find it cheaper this way. Quite often we just turn up when visiting the Karpas though, as it is usually October and not so busy. Be careful when hiring a car if you intend to visit the north as they won't all allow you to take the car over. Doing it again this October, we enjoy seeing more of the island this way, and my husband won't get bored.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Touring Cyprus

Many thanks

Guzply

4. Re: Touring Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:19