We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

Beirut
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

Hi everybody,

Could someone help in clarifying what is the best way to go from Paphos to Ayanapa (Bus Train Taxi) and at what cost?

(We are a family of 4 with luggage)

Thank you in advance.

Sami

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,741 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

Hello Sami

There are no trains on Cyprus, taxis are expensive (especially for that distance), and buses are cheap but time consuming.

I assume when you say "Paphos" you mean Paphos airport? If so, you will need to get to Karavella bus station in Paphos old town. From there you can use the inter city bus service.

To get to Karavella from the airport, first take the bus to the Harbour and then another to Karavella.

Like I say, time consuming but the cheapest way.

I can't help you with the price of a taxi, but I'm sure someone will come along with that info.

Trisha

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

Try www.grabthatcab.com prices on website, book online, pay on arrival. Very reliable and well recommended firm

UK
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

162 Euros one way with Sun Transfers taxi.

4. Re: Paphos to Ayanapa transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 06:20