We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket - Avanti Village Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket - Avanti Village Paphos

Hi there

Can anyone tell me the opening times of the shop at the Avanti Village? We won't get there until around 10pm. If it closes before then, are there any other shops nearby to buy water?

Thanks,

HJ

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket - Avanti Village Paphos

Hi HJ,

I am staying in Peyia and arriving the same time at night as you, I asked the same question and was told as below that there will be Kiosks open.

Kiosks are like corner shops. Some are tiny, some are like small supermarkets. They are allowed to open longer hours - odd ones open 24/7. Without exception they are more expensive than Supermarkets. Garages here tend not to sell the wide range of products they do in the UK. However, the attendants who fill up for you more than make up for that!

If you are self driving to Peyia, I would stop at a kiosk before you leave Paphos as they will get thinner on the ground as you leave the built up area.

There are 2 Philippos supermarkets local to your accommodation for your "big" shop where you will find everything you need. One is up in Peyia near the Church. The other one is on the main road to St George down in Coral Bay.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket - Avanti Village Paphos

Thanks for your reply. We may be able to get some water etc at the airport too? Thanks again.

3. Re: Supermarket - Avanti Village Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 05:17