We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus times.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Airport bus times.

I picked up a timetable this morning and thought it was worth a mention that the schedule has recently changed.

Previously the bus ran on the hour every hour from the harbour, and on the half hour every hour from the airport.

Currently the service commences at 7am at the harbour and runs every 1 hour + 10 minutes, ie 7am, 8.10, 9.20, 10.30...........till 00.30.

The first bus from the airport is at 7.35 and then again every 1 hour and 10 minutes, ie 7.35, 8.45, 9.55,,,,,,,,,,,till 01.05.

Great service - only 30 minutes and 1.50 euro.

Trisha

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport bus times.

Hi, Thanks for that Trisha, I am sure there will be plenty of us that appreciate you keeping us up to date with things. By the way have you been past the new hotel recently, the one that is being built next to the Akti. Just wondered how it was progressing. We walked up to it in May whilst staying at the Kefalos. Barbara

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport bus times.

Hi Barbara

Yes, I walked by about a week ago and there's not much activity at the moment. August is always very quiet though - hopefully they'll get moving again in September.

Trisha

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport bus times.

Hi Trisha

Thanks for information, could you tell me how i can obtain a time table please.

Visiting March 2014 ?

Sandy

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport bus times.

The timetables, route maps etc. are here:

pafosbuses.com/files/…20WEBSITE.pdf

Scroll down and pick a category.

You really need to bookmark the website : it could change completely by next march.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport bus times.

It'd be handy Trisha if the Paphos Bus website was copied into the 'Top Questions' at the top of this page.

You can pick up a handy pocket timetable for all routes at the Harbour terminus.

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport bus times.

Which one though, LL?

There's the one I linked to, the one you linked to a couple of days ago in a different thread - which I've never seen before, but had a very good route map - and this one:

http://www.cyprusbybus.com/routes.aspx?sid=4

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport bus times.

The one that's kept most up-to-date (lol).

I like the one you've just posted at #6 [which I've never seen before] as you don't have to mess about trying to find what you want. But I also like the one I often post...

http://www.paphosbus.com/

...as messing about sometimes conjures up little gems that you might not of thought of.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport bus times.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply and with very helpfull information.

Sandy

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport bus times.

They all have good points and shortcomings.

The one at post 6 covers city, country and intercity buses. The airport bus is up to date, to the extent it says "7am and every 70 minutes" - so if you want a bus about 3pm you've a bit calculating to do. Also it merely lists the main points on the route, not as good as a map.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport bus times.

HI

I am new to using forums so please accept my apologies if this question has been asked before.

is there a bus service direct from Paphos to Latchi or do I need to get more than 1 bus as I cannot see Latchi on the bus timetable ?

many thanks

Rod

Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations