We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for ice creams

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best place for ice creams

Can anyone recommend a good place that sells ice cream in Kato Paphos now that True Bliss has shut down? I know Pingouino gets good reviews but thats more eat in.

1. Re: Best place for ice creams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:30
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place for ice creams

Down near the the harbour cafe, there's a fabulous ice cream parlour with a big ice cream cone above it they do about fifty flavours of ice cream and even frozen yoghurt which is to die for owners name is Andreas he's a great guy who knows how to make a great frozen yoghurt.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place for ice creams

For info we found a place in the harbour called Stone Cold Creamery. It's part of a franchise, definately not the cheapest (5 euros for a medium tub) but absolutely mega. Definately worth a try. Their signature creations are a bit different from the norm.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place for ice creams

On the front just past Chloe's chinese restaurant there was an ice cream outlet selling cones or tubs with about 30-40 different flavours and toppings. We had an ice cream tub with 'real' hazelnuts on top & strawberry cheesecake....delicious...think it was 2E for 2 scoops

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
82 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place for ice creams

Fantastic ice cream parlour opposite new bus station at harbour area,we made numerous visits last October when we were on holiday,the four of us couldn't make our minds up as the choice was amazing,loads of fab flavours,we're going this August again to paphos can't wait,ask for taster as they'll do it.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place for ice creams

The latest fad is frozen Greek yoghurt and there are a few new places selling it in Paphos.

Also, in the Mall,next to the cinema there is an ice cream parlour where you have ice cream served to you in a tub - you tell them how much you want. Then you help yourself from a choice of about 20 different luscious toppings, and then they weigh it to determine the price. Gorgeous!

Enjoy!

Trisha

Edited: 10 July 2014, 21:35
Hawarden, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place for ice creams

Does anyone know where they sell mastiki ice cream. I've watched Cypriot Kitchen so many times and she loves the flavour. It's a tree resin if I remember, I'd love to try it?

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place for ice creams

Haven't seen the ice cream, but they sell chewing gum made from the same resin in supermarkets. It's very popular.

Trisha

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place for ice creams

You can buy the ice cream in supermarkets, also on Paphos harbour,, first parlour on the right as you come onto the Harbour.

Hawarden, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place for ice creams

Thank you, I can't wait to try it. I've heard it's not to everyone's taste but 'when in Rome'.

Get answers to your questions about Paphos